Translate

Thursday, January 15, 2015

കൊച്ചി സമ്മേളനത്തിന് അനുമോദനങ്ങള്‍!


Dear Reji Njallani,
It was nice to hear from you and discuss the event of meeting of Former Priests and Nuns . 
While considering the situation they are facing specially in the Indian christian social situation it is important to coordinate them. We should stand with them and it is high time for that.

I understand that  the response from the supposed to be the participants from India and abroad are very encouraging. Also the media coverage (print and TV) is really promising, I read five of them and heard about the news in the Asia net . Let us hope that our organisation Kerala Catholic  Reformation get an ' extended arm' through them that me boost the much needed reformation of the Church. Let us be support of Pope Francis..             

I have cc this mail to the persons who are the back bones and think tanks of Catholic Reformation International     http://www.catholicchurchreform.com/

You may spread the word of the meeting with them also.

Best Regards

K.Sebastian 

Managing Director, Cosima Travel & Trade Links Pvt. Ltd. 
Kochi, Trivandrum and Doha,

Corporate Office - Cochin
Cosima Travel & Trade Links Pvt. Ltd.
Penta Square MG.Road Cochin. Kerala 
Mobile -  + 91 9447125110
Land Phone - + 91 484 2381 72 2 / 4, Fax - + 0091 484 2370749 


Larry Carney wrote:

I’m very deeply impressed by what’s been said here and in other places. I don’t completely understand the situation in India but I get the big picture and empathize with it. Likewise Ed’s remarks and insights into ASD.  I pretty much “buy into” remarks about seminary training, especially the past 30 years or so, and feel fortunate that the small order I belonged to was quite liberal – courses in U. of  Toronto. Maybe that’s why it took me so long to discern my own vocation better  (and maybe I’m just a “slow learner”!)  but I don’t regret anything, and feel that it’s all somehow part of God’s providential plan on educating  us and  teaching us to love better!  Did someone once say something like this:  “In the twilight of life, there is only Love.”)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment